Fashion Horoscopes: The Signs As Kacey Musgraves Looks
You are all our golden hours!
Via @kaceymusgraves Twitter
ARIES: In Valentino at the 2019 Grammys
• Won four Grammys that night = Aries’ trademark "All I Do Is Win" energy.
• Wearing Aries’ power color, red.
• Short dress, not a gown, in the event that she needs to move around, run away, dance, etc.
• Lookin’ like a lil fireball.
TAURUS: In Versace at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party
• Va va voom!
• Earth tones, but make it sexy.
• The sign perpetually described as “sensual.”
• Nose ring still in, like a damn bull (even though Taureans typically prefer the hoop to the stud).
GEMINI: In Versace (again) at the iHeart Radio Music Awards
• Air sign? More like aerial performance!
• Kacey performed “Rainbow” on a hanging swing in this ’fit.
• Yellow is Gemini’s power color - cheery and bright!
• Positivity anthem for astrology’s optimist
CANCER: At the Houston Rodeo in a Michael Kors white lace jumpsuit
• Back in her home state of Texas, can I get a yee haw?
• Cancerians always feel happiest at home.
• Paying homage to one of the greats, Selena Quintanilla, with “Como La Flor” = Cancerians are respectful, nostalgic, and often gravitate towards the past.
• Romantic lace, with a funky twist.
• TEXAS FOREVER YEE HAW
• Sorry I’m from Austin I’m legally required to write that.
LEO: As Barbie In Moschino by Jeremy Scott at the Met Gala / In Balmain Orange Fringe at Coachella
I couldn’t choose just one! Kacey Musgraves is a Leo queen with far too many incredible looks to narrow down, and she still has so much left to do in her career! She’s so talented! Okay anyways!
• Absolutely crushed the theme = Leos go above and beyond.
• Over the top FABULOUS.
• Is this glamping l o l
• Stay mad, Libras.
• Fringe is perfect for dramatic whirling around.
• Every person in the crowd can see these moves because there’s a damn reverb effect.
• Orange is your power color, y’know, like the sun.
• I didn’t say fuckin’ yee.
VIRGO: In Valentino on the 2019 Grammys red carpet
• Simple, but ethereal.
• This description also matches your Virgo friend who seems extremely normal at work but could actually heal your wounds with ground-up herbs in a Lost situation like a damn witch.
• Top of the bodice is an homage to the fan on her Golden Hour album cover = Virgos always have to sneak work talk into the party smh.
• Delicate like a Virgo’s sensibilities.
LIBRA: In Giambattista Valli at the 2019 Academy Awards
• Pretty in pink!
• As fluffy and romantic as it gets, just like your fluffy, romantic heart.
• Princess dress for the high maintenance one.
• Libras only attend events worthy of their time - see: The Fucking Oscars.
SCORPIO: At the 2019 MusiCares Gala in J.Mendel
• Striking!!! Drama!!!
• Metallic, which reminds me that Scorpios are always described as “magnetic”
• Was Person of the Year at this event = a Scorpio always leaves an impression
• Baby don’t you know? You’re my golden hour
SAGITTARIUS: In Juicy Couture at the C2C Country to Country Festival
• A purple fur coat with sparkly striped pants? Looking like a fucking rock star.
• Bold colors for the most outspoken sign.
• A tour outfit, so you know she was PROJECTING in it, the way you can always hear a Sagittarian’s voice in a room.
• Big coat for your wintery birthday.
CAPRICORN: 2018 CMA Awards in sheer Versace
• Tailored! Sharp! Sleek! Chic!
• Did not come to play.
• Power suit, but individualized.
• A little bit dark, a little bit spark(ly).
AQUARIUS: In a Christian Cowan tie-dye suit at the ACM Awards
• Honestly? Revolutionary!
• One of the most unique outfits I’ve ever seen at an awards show = Aquarius always stands out, and is never boring.
• Magical shimmering side pleats make this an interesting look from multiple angles, which is clutch, because Aquarians always look at things from multiple angles.
• Fresh! Original! New!
PISCES: At the 2016 CMA Awards in Christian Siriano
• Light purple poof for your sweet, sensitive heart—but make it goth with the dark lip and slicked back hair.
• Pisces’ kindness does not make them simple! They carry heavy emotions around! And I’m using Kacey Musgraves’ deep purple lipstick to visualize that!
• A Pisces always adds depth to dreamy romance!